Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: Re: What is AoG thinking?

OUDF Rules

From: Richard Rae <raziel_archangel@y...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:57:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: OUDF Rules

I have noticed a small hole in the rules, Where by
OUDF troops can open up with their IAVR's instead of
their rifles and literally obliterate an opposing
squad with about 3 to 4 rockets.

I play OUDF and I developed this tactic to destroy the
opposition. Basically the rules say that I can use the
IAVR's in my squad firing. If all my troops fire
IAVR's then they are entitled to the Fire power die of
the support weapons, which if using 4 IAVR's is 4D8.
Then you role the Impact of the standard weapon and
the standard weapon in this is the IAVR which means i
roll D12 impact.

This tactic will wip out any squad! Myself and the
other people I play with think we may have missed
something in the rules, but can't find it. Please tell
me If i missed anything.

Many Thanks Raz

http://im.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: Re: What is AoG thinking?