Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: OUDF Rules

Re: What is AoG thinking?

From: Robert Crawford <crawford@k...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:56:49 -0500
Subject: Re: What is AoG thinking?

On Fri, Mar 24, 2000 at 10:22:16AM -0500, Indy wrote:
> Oh well, that said, I wait patiently for their Fleet Level stuff to
> show up. And happily will keep using Jon's not-B5 type ships/fighters
> indefinitely.  :)

	I bought some of their fleet-scale Starfuries last week. The
wasted lead and vents on those things are atrocious. I haven't
taken the time to get them ready for painting yet, but their stands
struck me as odd, too. It looks like you're either supposed to leave
the fighters loose and just stick them into the stand or they've
used a special stand to let you mount them in different formations.

	I'll probably do what I did with my GZG fighters -- use
washers and nails to mount each one individually so I have another
dozen squadrons instead of two.

--
						crawford@iac.net

"The bullets are just his way of saying 'Keep it down, I've got a
hangover.'"

Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: OUDF Rules