Prev: Re: Stores in El Ay (was _West Coast_ Con ...) Next: Re: Snow

Re: DS II Movement

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 15:46:03 PST
Subject: Re: DS II Movement

Ok,

I'm in LA, on one of those damned 10 cents a minute computers in the
motel,
but I got an idea, and I wanted to post it before I forgot. It's sort of
my
own reply to my reply to the reply to my post....

I think I figured out how to modify speeds based on class without having

super-lightning-unreasonably fast light vehicles.

Instead of the (6-class)*x=Movement, I'm working on a smaller set of
numbers.  You give all vehicles a base movement, plus a bonus for their
size. So it would be b+((6-class)*x)=movement.	Should give a good range
of
speeds without any extremes on either end.