Prev: Re: FT/FB Clarifications Next: Re: Scenario idea - new

Re: Scenario idea - new

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 13:30:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Scenario idea - new

"Tom.McCarthy" wrote:

> I like it, but I wouldn't make the generator-destroyed turn map
exactly to
> the FT turn; though early destruction should be rewarded, the FT game
should
> still have an element of the unknown in which turn the shield goes
down.

Bren,
	Great idea.  I agree with Tom's point above.  You should run
this at two
seperate times, just because it's logistical nightmare otherwise.  After
you've
established a relative time for the shields to be down, as established
in the
SGII game, you can add a little fudge factor to determine the turn in
which the
shields drop in the FT game.  Again, that's a great idea for a combined
scenario.  Keep'em coming!

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: FT/FB Clarifications Next: Re: Scenario idea - new