Prev: Re: Stores in El Ay (was _West Coast_ Con ...) Next: Re: Scenario idea - new

Re: FT/FB Clarifications

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 13:26:26 -0500
Subject: Re: FT/FB Clarifications

"Bell, Brian K" wrote:

> 4. I would allow multiple rotations (turn, fire MD, turn) as long as
the
> ship had the movement points to accomplish it.

Brian,
	I like all of your ideas to re-write vector movement.  Have you
done any
paytesting with the turn, thrust, turn variant you mentioned?

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: Stores in El Ay (was _West Coast_ Con ...) Next: Re: Scenario idea - new