Prev: Re: FT/FB Clarifications Next: RE: Scenario idea - new

Stores in El Ay (was _West Coast_ Con ...)

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 10:07:28 -0800
Subject: Stores in El Ay (was _West Coast_ Con ...)

>Friday while she's taking the exams, I'll be shopping. Can you
recommend a
>good store to find 1/300th stuff? San Diego's kinda bare. Please
respond
>ASAP, I'll probably check my mail ONCE more before we leave tomorrow
>evening.

Brian - There's a couple in LA/ LA area:
Last Grenadier, Burbank, 818-848-9144
Aero Hobbies, Santa Monica, 2918 Santa Monica Blvd
Brookhurst Hobbies, Anaheim-ish, 714-636-3580, 12188 Brookhurst St
		cross street is Chapman Ave
War House, Long Beach, 562-424-3180, 630 W. Willow St.

I'd recommend Brookhurst first - they're the biggest, but they're
about 45min or so south of downtown LA.  War House is south of
LA in Long Beach, but my 2nd choice.  Aero Hobbies is 3rd, and
Last Grenadier is 4th.
Let me know what you find/buy.

-Ted

      ted@naxera.com	    |  Visit the LA Palm User Group Home Page
 http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	    http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Prev: Re: FT/FB Clarifications Next: RE: Scenario idea - new