Prev: Stores in El Ay (was _West Coast_ Con ...) Next: Re: Scenario idea - new

RE: Scenario idea - new

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 10:15:14 -0800
Subject: RE: Scenario idea - new

>In Return of the Jedi, the Rebels attack the unfinished (but fully
>functional) death star. The key to the whole attack is the deactivation
of
>the Energy shield surrounding the station from the planet below. So,
the
>idea for the game is to have two tables running next to each other.
The
>first is the space battle and the second is the battle on Endor. For
the
>space battle to make it to the next stage (aka destorying the space
station)
>the force on the planet has to get into the base and blow it up.  Then
the
>fun begins as the fighters move through the vents to hit the main power

>generator.

Bren - I love it!  This gives me an excuse to finish paining up my
stormtroopers.	Email me before the game so I can lend you some Rebel
scum and a couple of squads of the Emperor's Finest.

-Ted

      ted@naxera.com	    |  Visit the LA Palm User Group Home Page
 http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	    http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Prev: Stores in El Ay (was _West Coast_ Con ...) Next: Re: Scenario idea - new