Prev: Quotes - some extra info Next: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

From: Jeff Nelson <Jeff_Nelson@t...>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 22:32:34 -0800
Subject: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

The club I play at has a group of WW1 fighter planes (1/144 scale)
mounted on radio antennae to provide height, the plane has a small round
knob ( the head of a pin) on the bottom, the antenna has a clip on the
end, creating a ball and socket joint.	The antenna has 8 (or 9)
segments, so the height is quantified.	The base is hexagonal to
correspond to the hexes printed on the	LARGE canvas map on which the
dogfights take place.  I have watched several times and it works very
well at this scale.  The rig might not work as well for FT unless you
can source smaller versions.
Hope this helps.

Jeff

Prev: Quotes - some extra info Next: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...