Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 22:33:53 -0800
Subject: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

>*sigh* Looks like I'll probably have to sit this one out. The current
>Bilderback Household Travel Budget for Fiscal Year 2000 just doesn't
contain
>the funds for me to go to the Bay Area for a weekend to game. Not to
mention
>trying to sell that one to my Distaff Counterpart.

Sorry, Brian.

>What's even more disheartening is the fact that, from the looks of the
plays
>any of these games. Which means I don't foresee finding any opponents
any
>time soon, Convention or no...

Well, I don't live in San Diego - but I live not too far away in LA.
Interested in coming up to play?

-Ted

      ted@naxera.com	    |  Visit the LA Palm User Group Home Page
 http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	    http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...