Prev: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ... Next: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

Re: Stargrunt II FAQ

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 20:13:46 -0500
Subject: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 22:37:43 +0100, Henrix <henrix@pp.sbbs.se> wrote:

>The question about whether GMS can fire at infantry, though, does not
make
>things any clearer for poor, stupid, me. I have read and reread p.40
without
>really getting anywhere! (Sorry if I cover old ground for the list,
but...)
>Am I to suppose that means that a GMS firing should roll Quality die
and
>Guidance die against Range? What Range die?

GMS is anti-vehicle. You roll Quality die and Sensor die for the
attacker
versus the ECM die of the defending vehicle.

The implication in the "heavy weapon versus infantry" section on page 40
seems
to indicate that you can't fire a GMS against dispersed infantry
targets. I
think on the list people have suggested that you let GMS/P fire at Power
Armour targets.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ... Next: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.