Prev: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ... Next: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ

Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:13:34 PST
Subject: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

*sigh* Looks like I'll probably have to sit this one out. The current
Bilderback Household Travel Budget for Fiscal Year 2000 just doesn't
contain
the funds for me to go to the Bay Area for a weekend to game. Not to
mention
trying to sell that one to my Distaff Counterpart.

What's even more disheartening is the fact that, from the looks of the
plays
any of these games. Which means I don't foresee finding any opponents
any
time soon, Convention or no...

----Original Message Follows----
From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@naxera.com>
  I'm planning for early October in the San Francisco
Bay area (even though I'm in El Ay it seems most Californian list
members are there ...).  More details to follow soon.

Prev: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ... Next: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ