Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

RE: Thanks to all at GZG-ECC III

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:18:42 -0500
Subject: RE: Thanks to all at GZG-ECC III

    As a player, "Queen's Retort" was a highlight.  Keith Watt's rules
for fuel consumption are excellent.  The ship designs and background are
great.	If you value my opinion at all (I know at least half the list
has already stopped reading. <g>) you have to play Solar Thrust.  It's a
great deal of fun, and is highly believable.  Sorry, Jon, I would have
liked to link up with you, but with a Jovian juggernaut on my 6, I
didn't have any choice.  Congrats, Aaron for the win.  Not to take
anything away, but it was only by one point.  Still, it was one more
point than any one else was able to squeeze out of Keith's diabolical
victory conditions.

------

Uh oh!	I just had a thought.  Had I (the Martians) whacked any one
of Chan's (the Venusians), the Mercurians would have won!?!  NUTS!

I would have loved to have poked that one at Aaron (Jupiter)!

Jon

Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...