Prev: RE: Thanks to all at GZG-ECC III Next: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

From: Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@E...>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 08:38:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

> I would be interested in seeing a GZG convention in the SF Bay area.
> I don't play Dirtside or Stargrunt, and I've only played FT a few
times, but
> I would love to attend, schedule permitting.	I'm in the Sunnyvale
area
> myself (about 10 miles from San Jose).
>
> --Greg

  Hey, I'm in Sunnyvale also.  I know that there are some other members
of this mailinglist who live nearby, Hi John.

  I'm also very interested in a GZG con. especially if in the SF Bay
area.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: RE: Thanks to all at GZG-ECC III Next: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.