Prev: RE: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:36:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

Rick Rutherford wrote:

> Yes, we used 6mm figures with the 25mm ground scale -- given the
> capabilities of modern equipment, it looked like a pretty good
> match between the ground scale and the figure scale.
>
> The best part about it was the terrain -- GeoHex hills are BIG hills
> for 6mm figures, and taking & owning a hill can be a real advantage.

I also like doing this. Sure you don't get the beauty of the figures but
you get more of the tactical manuever and sense of appropriate scale.
(I'll have some 6mm SST figs down
at the con, maybe I'll run an SST battle if I have some spare time.)

Los

Prev: RE: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]