Prev: EFSB Support Web site Fixed?????????????? Next: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

RE: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <Rick@e...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:50:35 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

Yes, we used 6mm figures with the 25mm ground scale -- given the
capabilities of modern equipment, it looked like a pretty good
match between the ground scale and the figure scale.

The best part about it was the terrain -- GeoHex hills are BIG hills
for 6mm figures, and taking & owning a hill can be a real advantage.

-- Rick
I apologize for the junk appended to this message by the mail server.