Prev: RE: Bailey's Lament, verse 2 Next: Re: FT: Very new to this

FT3 Ship Designer v0.5

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 21:59:45 -0800
Subject: FT3 Ship Designer v0.5

Hi All,

I finally got around to redoing my (and also Jared's at this point)
spreadsheet - mostly because I had some designing to do, and my old
sheet
was acting up.

I integrated Jared's ideas (auto-calculation of ideal MASS) as well as
comments from the list. It is now completely printer friendly (no black
backgrounds), and the ship readout on the statistics page has been
cleaned
and improved.

All in all, a fairly major revision. (@*%$! took me a couple of hours
too >:-P)

Contact me via email - DO NOT HIT THE REPLY BUTTON - at:

schoon@aimnet.com

...and I'll send you a copy

Schoon

Prev: RE: Bailey's Lament, verse 2 Next: Re: FT: Very new to this