Prev: FT3 Ship Designer v0.5 Next: RFACS

Re: FT: Very new to this

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:28:38 +1000
Subject: Re: FT: Very new to this

Eric Finney wrote:

> My name is Eric Finney and I live in Uppsala, Sweden.
> I just got (about ten minutes ago) FT2 and a starter fleet, 6x2 ships
> for NSL/FSE.

> So my question is, do I need MT?
No. It would be nice to have, if only for the extra fighter types, but
it's not essential.

Now FLEET BOOK 1 on the other hand is strongly recommended. There are a
number of significant changes from the original Full Thrust 2nd edition
in it.

So, in order of priority, I'd recommend you purchase:

1. Full Thrust 2nd edition (which you have)
2. Some models for 2 fleets (which you have)
3. Fleet Book 1
4. Some more models to beef up your 2 fleets
5. Fleet Book 2 (due out in April)
6. Some more models, this time of Aliens from FB2
7. More Thrust, or Full Thrust 3rd edition if that's available (2001?)

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: FT3 Ship Designer v0.5 Next: RFACS