Prev: Bailey's Lament, verse 2 Next: FT3 Ship Designer v0.5

RE: Bailey's Lament, verse 2

From: "Andrew Apter" <apter@p...>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:57:53 -0500
Subject: RE: Bailey's Lament, verse 2

Glen
Your partner did FTL two hull boxes shy of his first threshold leaving
you
to face an undamaged ship.
I must admit I was running a slight dairy product with a fast beam four
armed ship.
Matt and Steve had speed 2 mobile forts and your side was torpedoes R
Us.
But I can't have you blowing up my son.

<grin>
Andy(Matt's father)