Prev: Re: SG2/DS2 dice with more than six sides. Next: RE: [SG2] WH40K (ack!) to SG2 conversions?

Re: Home metal casting kit

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:02:10 -0600
Subject: Re: Home metal casting kit

Follow up for US'ers:
TRU, crushers of web sites, still has a few sets locally, and I assume
you
can still find 'em elsewhere. $10 for the main kit, $2.50 for the
refill,
somewhere in between for the new molds/refill kits. I lost interest when
couldn't find the spaceship mold.

Warning for all:
The refill box is MOSTLY air. You can easily get four boxes worth in the
space of one box. Not a shock to most of us use to most modern model
kits,
but stopped me a sec.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: SG2/DS2 dice with more than six sides. Next: RE: [SG2] WH40K (ack!) to SG2 conversions?