Prev: Re: Renegade Legion tank packs on eBay Next: Re: DS - BUGS!!!

Re:[OT] Happy Remembrance Day/Veteran's Day.

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 19:17:36 -0800
Subject: Re:[OT] Happy Remembrance Day/Veteran's Day.

At 7:50 PM +0000 11/11/99, Kr'rt wrote:
>To all the vets on the list:
>
>Thanks and best regards.
>
>That is all....
>
>-=Kr'rt
>
>P.S.  I think "Me-Too" posts won't upset anyone here....

ooh, wish I'd thought of that. Thanks guys !

A friend of mine's father won the Silver Star in WWII, I shook his
hand right then and there. He was surprised, so I was annoyed about
America for a while (again, still ?).

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
If you hear a ringing in your ears, don't answer it.
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: Re: Renegade Legion tank packs on eBay Next: Re: DS - BUGS!!!