Prev: Re: UNSC SDN-X Names Next: Re:[OT] Happy Remembrance Day/Veteran's Day.

Re: Renegade Legion tank packs on eBay

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 19:13:46 -0800
Subject: Re: Renegade Legion tank packs on eBay

At 1:35 PM -0500 11/11/99, Thomas Pope wrote:
>Matthew Seidl wrote:
>>
>>  Does someone have a web page that shows off these tanks?  I'd kinda
>>  like to get a good look at them.
>
>I've got photos in the FASA section of the Stuff of Legends:
>
>http://www.voodoostudios.com/Legends/
>http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/miniatures/reference/fasa/index.html
>
>Tom

The plastic tanks have just barely enough detail to be good drybrush
subjects, so they paint up fast and look good. One thing you've gotta
give RL, the grav tanks look *sweet*. The rules though, here's a
trivia question: what's the largest target that a 200cm gun (biggest
in the game) can kill with one shot against an undamaged target ?

And use 'em for DSII and we're back on topic. And there's DSII stats
for the whole Centurion array of tanks.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
If you hear a ringing in your ears, don't answer it.
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: Re: UNSC SDN-X Names Next: Re:[OT] Happy Remembrance Day/Veteran's Day.