Prev: UNSC class names (was: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!) Next: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - hosting pix?

MKW Update 2

From: "Denny Graver" <den_den_den@t...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:42:01 +0100
Subject: MKW Update 2

Hi Guys,

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm still alive and looking to
run a
game.
The original plan was to run a large fleet game using Fleet book ships
against ships from the unnoficial Kravak Fleetbook - can't find the URL.
Players choose a fleet worth up to 2500 pts worth of ships from the
Fleet
book.Minimum of 3 ships per fleet, maximum of 12 ships. All ships should
be
bought straight from the fleet book with no refits or variants. One
third of
any fighters bought can be bought as aces.

I have now recovered all of the fleet info (31K PTS) for both Human and
Kra'Vak fleets, but players are still needed to return both fleets to
original strength - of the original players we are down by at least
three
human commanders and two KV.

Another option is to start again from scratch with new teams on a
different
playing field. Any ideas or thoughts ?

:Denny

  den_den_den@talk21.com

Prev: UNSC class names (was: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!) Next: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - hosting pix?