Prev: MKW Update 2 Next: RE: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

[OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - hosting pix?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:42:16 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - hosting pix?

Hi all,

Further to the last few news posts, I've just assembled the first
production casting of the new UNSC Superdreadnought, and it looked so
good
that I whipped the digital camera out and took a few pics straight away!
Would anyone like to host the pics on their website for everyone to look
at? (Ducks and runs to avoid getting flattened by the stampede....). If
you
can handle the pics as Jpegs, Mail me off-list ASAP and I'll email them
you.

Jon (GZG)

PS: I'll do the same with the Islamics ASAP, but at the moment the
assembled ones are up at the workshop. I'll pick them up tonight for
taking
the pix.

Prev: MKW Update 2 Next: RE: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?