Prev: RE: Ogres, Bolos and things that go bump in the night Next: Re: Super Carrier (was: Transport capacities)

Re: Super Carrier (was: Transport capacities)

From: "Chip Dunning" <edunning@s...>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 13:48:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Super Carrier (was: Transport capacities)

> I was thinking that a tierd affect would work for the launch decks. If
> did two ark Royals, I'd definately do one Broomstick on it. Though a
> second smaller cruiser sized broom stick on the other side would be a
> real idea (smaller aux bridge, used for aircraft control and
launching).
> I've got one on my Arc Royal instead of the weapons battery spatula.

Hmmm, I don't have a enough extras hanging around, but I may just have
order up a batch of Arcs and try this out. I think it would have to have
another post to balance the weight better. Actually, I wish that many of
the
larger ships had second posts - like the B5 stuff.

> > Abyss class Uber Carrier
>
> I was thinking Collosus Class would be fitting.

Or maybe the Titan class.

Chip
-----
Programming: It's not just a job - it's an indenture

Prev: RE: Ogres, Bolos and things that go bump in the night Next: Re: Super Carrier (was: Transport capacities)