Prev: Re: John's Bogies. . . Next: Back from the Dead (MKW/LFI/XW)

Re: [DSII] Slammers painting guide

From: Dominic Robertson <nightwinder@g...>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 21:52:07 +1000
Subject: Re: [DSII] Slammers painting guide

Aron_Clark@digidesign.com wrote:

> I'm planning on doing a Hammer's Slammers Battalion for DSII, I've got
a bunch
> of GEV vehicles that I've got to put to good use.  What I'm looking
for is a
> painting suggestion.	Particularly, one of the early printings of a
Slammers
> novel (can't remember which) had on the cover three infantry with guns
> blazing, in a sort of silly Charlie's Angels pose.  Anyone have a copy
of that
> paper back laying around, or willing to discuss their painting
references for
> any Slammer units?  Thanks - Aron

Don't know about that particular one, but The Sharp End has a tank +
troops
standing around in the desert, as does The Tank Lords.	The tanks there
would
appear to be painted in camo, although the Tank Lords looks more like
it's just
covered in dust & sand.

Prev: Re: John's Bogies. . . Next: Back from the Dead (MKW/LFI/XW)