Prev: Re: [DSII] Slammers painting guide Next: Re: Painting question - Orange

Back from the Dead (MKW/LFI/XW)

From: "Denny Graver" <den_den_den@t...>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 13:52:07 +0100
Subject: Back from the Dead (MKW/LFI/XW)

Greetings all,
Last time you heard from me was waay back -  I had the unfortunate luck
have my laptop stolen and have only now got back on line; Lower spec,
but I
have email again :)

Apologies to listers to any mail bouncing which may have occurred when
my
last account collapsed - I couldn't use it!

Bigger apologies to the people playing in my PBEM games, but believe me
lost more than the laptop when it went

While I am sure by now the KV Fleetbook is probably out and you have all
lost interest in playing, if you'd still like to play in a similar game,
please let me know - bearing in mind I lost all records for the games
when I
lost the laptop - The PBEM games previously running were:

MK Wars  Fleet Battle KV vs Human
LFI Lafayette Campaign
XW Xeno Wars

If you were involved before and would like to repeat the process to
conclusion, please get in touch.

Regards,

:Denny

New Email Address: den_den_den@talk21.com

Prev: Re: [DSII] Slammers painting guide Next: Re: Painting question - Orange