Prev: Re: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike Next: Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

From: UsClintons@a...
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 00:46:57 EDT
Subject: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

Hey guys,

I am about to start painting another batch of figs for SG2 and I need
some
ideas for a good camo pattern.	I had one...but then I used that pattern
for
some ork elite.  A rare unit let me tell you!  And well deserving of a
nice
camo pattern. ;-)

Anyway what I need are web links to sites that have good illustrations
of
various real life camo patterns or pics of 25mm figs with camo patterns.

Thanks in advance,
R. Scott Clinton

Prev: Re: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike Next: Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas