Prev: Re: Proper prefix codes for NSL and FSE ships - help... Next: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

Re: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 23:21:12 -0500
Subject: Re: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike

Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> >Just picked it up! If you are into Anime and Mobile Suit Gundam or
Macross
> >it's a MUST buy. Very Nice production values. counters are nice
looking,
> >though thin card and cut-apart. LOTS of Exo-Armor types (mobile
suits) and
> >several types of capital ships (CVs, BBs, DDs, FFs, cargo, etc) no
Hexes,
> >just tabletop.. measured in CM (Oerjan be happy!)
>
> I must agree. I'm not even a giant robot fan, and I must admit to
being
> favorably impressed. Production values are up to DP9s high standards.
The
> add on books for winter and spring 00 sound like they will round out
the
> game nicely.

	Grrrrrrrr.... Stop TORCHA-ing me!

	I plan on reviewing this thing for Pyramid when and if it comes
to my
neck of the woods.  I only hope someone dosen't beat me to it!
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

Fight the Republicrats!  Sign the petition for a the only presidential
candidate who will protect the Bill of Rights:

	http://www.surf.to/smith4prez

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Proper prefix codes for NSL and FSE ships - help... Next: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas