Prev: Re: railguns Next: Nato

[OT] Sad, sad people... <GRIN>

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 23:49:36 +0100
Subject: [OT] Sad, sad people... <GRIN>

Just thought the list ought to be informed that the latest issue of
Playboy
that's just hit the newsstands (October issue) contains the long-awaited
Claudia Christian photoshoot..... and jolly tasty it is too.
This fact is NOT mentioned anywhere on the cover, and it's a
plastic-sealed
copy (due to having a supplement-thingie included), so I suspect a
number
of fans will miss out.... I recommend buying several copies and laying
them
carefully away till the price goes through the roof (remember the
Gillian
Anderson FHM issue...?)

Of course, we only buy them for the motoring articles......

:-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: railguns Next: Nato