Prev: [OT] Sad, sad people... <GRIN> Next: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?

Nato

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 20:07:57 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Nato

This isn't an official Announcement, just an FYI.

I'll probably by running a Full Thrust Demo game (perhaps a tournament)
at Nato in November here in Atlanta.

Nato is an anual convention of gaming that Kirk organizes at the War
Room
in Atlanta, Ga. The Gaming weekend is on the weekend of the 13. My
understanding is that the Store is open for the whole weekend, so if you

want to come and game all weekend, you can.

If you have questions about the Con, call the War Room at 770-729-9588

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: [OT] Sad, sad people... <GRIN> Next: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?