Prev: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle Next: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and Line of Battle

Re: Simple System Thrust (Campaign)

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:55:07 -0700
Subject: Re: Simple System Thrust (Campaign)

>Or you could use something like the Champions speed chart,
>in which there are segments: Speed Two moves on segment 6
>and 12; Speed 3 moves on 4, 8, and 12; Speed 4 on 3, 6, 9,
>and 12; speed 5 IIRC is 3, 5, 8, 10 and 12; and speed 6 is 2
>4 6 8 10 12.  I don't recall what speed 7 and 8 use but it
>shouldn't be too hard to extrapolate.

How about this:

10 Phases per system turn (each corresponding to 1 FT turn) with a
phased
chart like you suggest.

That way a battle might start on phase 3, and reinforcements might
arrive
on, say, phase 9. That way it translates directly over to FT!!

Schoon

Prev: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle Next: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and Line of Battle