Prev: Re: Sensors Next: Re: Sensors

Re: Sensors

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 22:30:00 +0200
Subject: Re: Sensors

Roger Books wrote:

> I find the concept of this crippling ships that rely on maneuver
> kind of odd anyway.  They are inaffective until their weapons
> are in range, maneuver doesn't really start much beyond where
> your weapons are useful.

Completely wrong IMO. Maneuvering starts long before entering weapons
range, to ensure that *your* weapons have targets in arc, and that
*his* weapons don't, when you finally do get into range.

Of course, if you don't fly faster than 10 or so you can't really
maneuver :-/

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com