Prev: Re: Sensors Next: Re: Stellardyne Minis Was: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

Re: Sensors

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 22:34:01 +0200
Subject: Re: Sensors

Roger Books wrote:

> One thing I will point out, this is for a campaign game.  If I can
> fool you into thinking I have a bigger fleet than I do you may run
away,
> but if you have full info well out of weapons range you can't fool
> anybody and I would say just drop EW all together as pointless.

This, I believe, is one of the points Schoon is trying to make. If you
can't even *detect* the enemy until the standard long-range weapons can
open fire (the lowest detection level your rule lists is "targetting
info" - after that the rule seems to imply "no detection at all"), you
can't fool anybody until it's too late anyway.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Sensors Next: Re: Stellardyne Minis Was: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions