Prev: Re: Sensors Next: [FT] PSB and Turn Length

RE: Star Blazers Fleet Book Conversions

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:59:45 +1000
Subject: RE: Star Blazers Fleet Book Conversions

I think you've just found the original plastics from about 15 years ago.
My housemate has a full set still in the boxes that he picked up in
Hawaii
about 1987.
The scale is different to the new metal, but the detail is much better
(rotating turrets anyone?)

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/