Prev: Re: [FT] Jump Limits Next: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:30:52 -0500
Subject: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

***
>Thanks, Dean! I tried Keith's old addresses, and both web site and
>e-mail weren't responding. I feared the Dakota badlands had swallowed
>him up. That, or his not 'not-B5 wars' ships had got him in trouble.
>;->=

me too - checking if a book got to Keith - no reply to anything?!
***

Every piece of e-mail I sent sat somewhere, then came back with a
'time out' message. I suggest trying the address at the bottom of the
Links page. The FM-NET apparently isn't dead, just not responding.
*shrug*

***
what browser are you using? could be incompatibilty with
HTML on this page or stuff Xoom may be trying to insert
on the server.
***

Just tried MSIE, and worked fine. My copy of Netscape still bo-fu. I'll
try another machine in a bit.

***
Beast, if you still have problems I can email them directly to you.
***

While I continue to maintain that Bill Gates must die, I'll make do with
IE in this case. ;->= Thanks for the offer, Dean.

***
<anorak>
only if she plays FT
</anorak>
***

Sorry, she's firmly committed to LARP'ing Vampire. I'd have introduced
her
to folks at GenCon, but we were hot-bedding all weekend, and during the
GZG games, she was snoozin' away, charging batteries for another all
night
stalking of the streets of Milwaukee.

Course, if I ever get the fluff finished I started so many years ago, of
an
NAC lancer
captain with her name, I suppose she'd HAVE to play. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Jump Limits Next: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions