Prev: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions Next: Re: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:40:52 -0500
Subject: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

> Every piece of e-mail I sent sat somewhere, then came back with a
> 'time out' message. I suggest trying the address at the bottom of the
> Links page. The FM-NET apparently isn't dead, just not responding.
*shrug*

FM-NET is dead, they just did not tell anyone, so everyone using them
had to
figure it out for themselves.

To contact Keith Dague (Stellardyne) use his new email address:
   nightwatch@microworld.com

Dean

Prev: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions Next: Re: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions