Prev: Re: FT fighter combat (game idea) Next: Re: FTL Jumps and making it tricky...

Re: FT: fighter combat, plasma torp as pulse torp

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:42:51 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: FT: fighter combat, plasma torp as pulse torp

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Thomas Pope wrote:

> I'd just like to play a game with 1/300 scale fighters set in the Full
> Thrust universe.

Well I use Mech Busters and Transits for my Fighters in Dirtside. The
NAC
Heavy Fighter looks a heck of a lot like a Transit in 1/2400.

I don't see why you couldn't build a movement system similar to the
Dirtside form for combat among fighters and drop ships. It would dove
tail nicely. Use the basic form of D4 d6 d8 d10 d12 and you will be
golden.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: FT fighter combat (game idea) Next: Re: FTL Jumps and making it tricky...