Prev: Re: SML Absorbers Next: Re: FT: fighter combat, plasma torp as pulse torp

Re: FT fighter combat (game idea)

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:32:56 -0600
Subject: Re: FT fighter combat (game idea)

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:27:24 +0100, "Tim Jones" writes:
>>That PBEM game (SD fighters converted to FT ships, vector
>>movement) was a bit too ambitious; I actually tried to convert the SD
aliens
>>(Night Brood)
>
>You're too harsh - it worked fine, I played the aliens and the
conversion
>was spot on IMO. Very different and enjoyable.

I'll second this.  I had a great time in that game as the aliens (and
swinging
arround mines with the mine mover was so much fun when it worked!)

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: SML Absorbers Next: Re: FT: fighter combat, plasma torp as pulse torp