Prev: Re: FT / DS2 interface (miniatures idea) Next: Re: FT fighter combat (game idea)

Re: FT fighter combat (game idea)

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:29:47 -0400
Subject: Re: FT fighter combat (game idea)

Tom McCarthy wrote:

> Last time I asked I was told there were multiple ideas on the table,
some
> for single fighters like in SD, some for squadrons.

I'd vote for single fighters, since it should be a smaller scale game.
Though you could easily add a rule for moving in groups of six for
larger battles...

All we need is 1/300 scale fighters (then you can use them with DS2 as
well) and a few 1/300 scale resin capital ships to attack.  :-)

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: FT / DS2 interface (miniatures idea) Next: Re: FT fighter combat (game idea)