Prev: Re: FT fighter combat (game idea) Next: Re: FT fighter combat (game idea)

Re: FT / DS2 interface (miniatures idea)

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:26:35 -0400
Subject: Re: FT / DS2 interface (miniatures idea)

Roger Books wrote:

> On 25-Aug-99 at 16:11, Thomas Pope (tpope@cs.cmu.edu) wrote:
>
> > - Civilian ships are always nice, though I don't imagine they sell
> >   terribly well.  Still, I'd buy a luxury liner if one was produced.
 FTL
> >   diplomatic couriers, scout ships, etc. woudl be nice too...
>
> Are you kidding, GZG has some wonderful Civilian ships I would buy in
> a minute, however, they don't seem to be imported into the US.

Only a few are, and not ones I particularly want right now.  GZG does
have a nice range alredy, but it's mostly cargo haulers (thogh I've
gotta buy some of those too) They don't have a passenger liner (afaik)
and only one FTL shuttle that I'm not too fond of...

...and by the way, I placed an order last week Monday by credit card.
It was
   shipped on Thursday and arrived this Monday.  Even the shipping
wasn't much
   more than you'd expect to pay ordering from the US.	Fantastic job,
Jon!
   Still, it'd be nice to get more of the civilian ships from GeoHex.

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: FT fighter combat (game idea) Next: Re: FT fighter combat (game idea)