Prev: Re: FMA Simple Skills Next: Re: The sands of Mars and the gray shores of Luna: 1/300 scale Stargrunt???

RE: Vector Movement [CLEAN STAMP]

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:38:10 -0500
Subject: RE: Vector Movement [CLEAN STAMP]

***
Okay, new day. Time to be happy. (- Cat) wrote:

> Urrrr....what 'no ruler' rule?

Anarchy in the UK?
:)
***

Right! No one gets to declare themselves Ming the Merciless until
AFTER sweeping the table of all opponents... ;->=

***
--
Rick "oh yeah, THAT kind of ruler!" Rutherford
I apologize in advance for the junk appended to this message by the

Is that like a no-premeasure codicle? Don't have the books handy, but
most places that even mention it assume it as time saving. I don't
remember it in FT/MT/FB, though...

Rick, we who suffer the weirdness of the w*rkplace feel for you.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: FMA Simple Skills Next: Re: The sands of Mars and the gray shores of Luna: 1/300 scale Stargrunt???