Prev: Re: Vector Movement and SML's Next: RE: FMA Skills [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: SFSFW- U.S.

From: bbrush@r...
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:04:02 -0500
Subject: Re: SFSFW- U.S.

This sounds like an interesting idea, but I'm a little fuzzy on the
actual
implementation of it.

Some questions:

1.  How is the society organized?
2.  How does it accomplish it's goal of promoting wargaming?
3.  Are there dues, and if so what is done with them?
4.  Are there societal standards and guidelines?

Brushman

Fabet@aol.com on 08/12/99 11:36:44 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

  To:	       gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

  cc:	       (bcc: Bill Brush/InfSys/Revenue)

  Subject      SFSFW- U.S.
  :

For anone whos interested,

I've been in contact with Steve Blease who heads up the Socoety For
Fantasy
and Science Fiction Wargaming about starting a U.S. chapter. He's pretty
positive about it.

I could use some input. What does everone think?

Faron Betchley
Fabet@AOL.Com

Little Wars
11213'C' Lee Highway
Fairfax VA 22030
(703) 352-9222
(703) 352-9279<fax>

Prev: Re: Vector Movement and SML's Next: RE: FMA Skills [CLEAN STAMP]