Prev: [FT] Beam Battery Idea - reload delays Next: Re: SFSFW- U.S.

Re: Vector Movement and SML's

From: Jeff Lyon <jefflyon@m...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 08:53:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Vector Movement and SML's

Actually, I believe that's the way it was handled in the EFSB.	Of
course,
they do not have ADFC, so it kind of balances out; ship's within 6" can
target without a problem, however ships within 6" of the friendly ship
but
not within 6" of the fighters/missiles cannot.

Prev: [FT] Beam Battery Idea - reload delays Next: Re: SFSFW- U.S.