Prev: Re: SFSFW- U.S. Next: RE: [OT sorta} SFC?

RE: FMA Skills [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <rick@e...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:04:44 -0400
Subject: RE: FMA Skills [CLEAN STAMP]

On 8/13/99 9:42 AM, Tom McCarthy wrote:
> Fairness dictates that I mention GW has campaign style systems in
> Necromunda, GorkaMorka, and Warhammer 40K.  A simpler system is found
in
> Warhammer and in Man O War.

Whoops! I forgot to take my blinders off... (GW? Who's that? Oh yeah,
didn't they do a cool "hunt the vampire" boardgame a while ago?) :)

Thanks, Tom...

--
Rick Rutherford
I apologize in advance for the junk appended to this message by the mail

======
08/13/99 10:04:46

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This email message and any attachments were scanned by the WorldSecure
Server that protects Electronic Systems and it’s customers. No Viruses
were detected in this message.

======

Prev: Re: SFSFW- U.S. Next: RE: [OT sorta} SFC?