Prev: RE: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR Next: [FMA&SGII] Incident at North Haven Part 1(AAR)

Re: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:28:07 +1000
Subject: Re: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR

G'day,

>I was under the impression that rotational movement was limited to half
max
>availible thrust anyway.  Have I misread the rules?

It is, but it only costs one to rotate any number of degrees whether its
30
or 360 (though doing a 360 might be a bit pointless beyond impressing
your
mate on the cruiser over there). What Ryan meant was that make it cost
one
point for ever 30 degrees and that way its going to take a while for
that
mammoth SDN with 2 thrust to swing its nose around. Hope that clears it
up.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: RE: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR Next: [FMA&SGII] Incident at North Haven Part 1(AAR)