Prev: RE: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR Next: [DS2][SG2] Robot Dogs

RE: The sands of Mars and the gray shores of Luna [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <rick@e...>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 14:00:08 -0400
Subject: RE: The sands of Mars and the gray shores of Luna [CLEAN STAMP]

On 8/9/99 1:35 PM, Scott Case wrote:

> So, like I'm now dying to try some of that stuff in Star Grunt.
Anybody
> know of any cool minis for troops in full environmental armor (space
> suits)?

I'd use the powered-armor troops from the StarGrunt figure lines
(available
from Geo-Hex) -- both the NAC and NSL powered armor could
work as space suits.

--
Rick Rutherford
I apologize in advance for the stuff appended to this message by the

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This email message and any attachments were scanned by the WorldSecure
Server that protects Electronic Systems and it's customers. No Viruses
were detected in this message.

======

Prev: RE: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR Next: [DS2][SG2] Robot Dogs