Prev: Re: FT:hex grid, Wave Guns Next: Re: FMA Q's

FMA Q's

From: "Bastard" <bastard@o...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:22:58 +1000
Subject: FMA Q's

Hi guys, I'm going to run a bit of a playtest with a group from the
Canberra
Games Society and I wanted to fill in a blank or two (this has probably
been
dealt with by someone elses' post - so I'll appologise in advance).

 The costings section of FMA refers to spread effect - how is this
applied
to the actual game?

How is morale resolved - SG II has fairly good rules which I was
planning on
using if I can figure out how to apply it to a small group as opposed to
squad....

If you are listening Jon????

Brendan

Prev: Re: FT:hex grid, Wave Guns Next: Re: FMA Q's