Prev: Re: [FT] armour Next: Re: [FT] Ship morale

Re: Beth & Showdown

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:52:49 -0400
Subject: Re: Beth & Showdown

At 03:18 PM 7/21/99 -0400, Jerry wrote:
>"Izenberg, Noam" wrote:
>> >  Kinda like I tend to, in
>> > person. ^_^  But since Jerry's been doing all the rolling, things
are a
>> > lil' more even....
>>
>> At least
>
>Hey!  It's not my fault that Noam walked into a SML salvo, and then
>proceeded to steer his ship into the wall.  (8-)

Well, okay, that's true.  (I *still* can't believe you didn't try to
dodge!)

>And you guys did
>manage to cack Beth's BDN in one turn.

With the amount of firepower we had heading it's way, I should hope so!
^_^;

>Personally, I think Kenny is the only ship that's going to survive the
>massacre.  (8-)

Well, we try to save him for last anyway. ^_-

>> But things seem to be looking up. Of course I did have a dream last
night
>> (true!) that I my bounce off the wall destroyed  the Taltos.

<shudder>

>It's okay Noam, it's okay.  (8-)

Heh.

>Oh, damn, I've got to calculate Taltos ram damage this turn, don't I?
>Cool.	(8-)

Um... yeah. ^_^;

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: [FT] armour Next: Re: [FT] Ship morale