Prev: [FT] Random Scenario Generator Next: Re: Beth & Showdown

Re: [FT] armour

From: "Christopher E. Ronnfeldt" <zephyr@t...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:13:32 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] armour

"Bell, Brian K" wrote:

> May I inquire where it states that Wave Guns/Nova Cannons do not
ignore FB
> armor? MT states that they ignore screens and armor. I understood this
> not be changed in FB.

It isn't stated anywhere in the rules. It is implied by the fact that
the armor in MT has the same effect as a shield, and does not serve to
directly absorb damage like additional hull the way it does in the FB.
THe situation is however, open to individual interpretation.

Chris

Prev: [FT] Random Scenario Generator Next: Re: Beth & Showdown