Prev: Re: [URL] Sight Update Next: FT: fighters; FMA stands for

Re: [FT] Star Destroyer [GZG ECC]

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 06:27:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Star Destroyer [GZG ECC]

Ditto, David.

With the release of the draft FMA rules and the second fleet book coming

out in the fall, there should be plenty of new gaming scenarios and
ideas. (with Jon T's approval, of course, for FMA)

We'll see a lot of Kra'Vak coming out of the woodwork to beat up the
Hu'Mans,
Phalons, and Savasku.  Tom Barclay has whole platoon of Kra'vak Star
Grunt troops
with one or two Eldar Grav tanks that I'm looking forward to seeing.

The collections of the AoG Babylon 5 ships that appears at GZG ECC
continues
to grow also. They are impressive figures and even more so when you hear

about the levels of effort required to assemble them.

Seven months and counting.....

Jon

David wrote:

> I can't wait.........count me in Jon.
>
> Jon Davis wrote:
> >
> > Dean Gundberg wrote:
> > > I'll take pictures so everyone can see the game.	My wife is
beginning to
> > > hate summers, since all I seem to do is 'play with my spaceships'
for months
> > > as I get them ready for GenCon.  Now if I can find a way to get to
the GZG
> > > ECC...
> > >
> > > Dean
> >
> > We'd love to have you come out and join us for the next GZG ECC,
Dean.  It